1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period/Eligibility: The Make Moves: Be a VIP at AT&T NFC Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") takes place from 12:00 AM (EST) on August 14, 2014 through 11:59 PM (EST) on August 25, 2014 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor or Administrator relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (19 in NE and AL and 21 in MS). Employees of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”) and Career Sports & Entertainment, Inc. d/b/a CSE (“CSE” or “Administrator”), or their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor or Administrator which are final and binding; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prize(s) (hereinafter defined), and for any claim, including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
3. To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, complete the following steps to submit your entry for the Sweepstakes: Go online to makingmoves.att.net (the “Site”) and follow the instructions to complete your your complete your entry form including entering your name, contact phone number and your “Make Moves” message (utilizing 100 characters or less; such “Make Moves” message to explain why AT&T should help you make moves and select you as an AT&T VIP at the 2014 Nations Football Classic). By submitting an entry, you grant AT&T a license to use your “Make Moves” message in any form of media for any promotional purposes. You agree that such use by AT&T of your Make Moves message will not deem you to be a winner of the Sweepstakes.
Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the phone number used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” for the phone number is defined as the natural person who is assigned the phone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be requested by Sponsor.
4. Submission Guidelines: All contents of entrant’s submissions, including but not limited to, content, text, images, graphics, photographs, captions and descriptions, data, codes, programs, hereinafter referred to as (“Submission” or “Submissions”), must be completely original to entrant and must not have been taken or composed, in whole or in part, from any other source other than entrant, must have been created specifically for Sweepstakes, and must not have been released commercially in order to be an Eligible Submission. Submissions which contain materials that are not the original of the entrant, are illegible or incomplete, or do not otherwise comply with these Submission Guidelines as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will not be accepted or eligible to win.
Submissions must not include, depict or make reference to any of the following: obscenity, inappropriate language, nudity, explicit sexual activity, illegal drug or alcohol use, violence, commercial products, unauthorized copyrighted or trademarked properties, including brand names and logos, private property, unless entrant has obtained a property release from the owner specific for uses specified herein, material that is hateful, tortious, defamatory, false or misleading, disparaging, slanderous, libelous, or otherwise unlawful, material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity or any other intellectual property rights, material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, personal identifiable information, including but not limited to, license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses, and any other content, including but not limited to, text, images, graphics, photographs, captions and descriptions, data, codes or programs that could be considered inappropriate or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Further, Submissions must not contain any claim that is not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false or misleading to a reasonable consumer.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of these Official Rules, these Submission Guidelines or that are not in keeping with Sponsor’s image. Sponsor may request entrant to modify or edit any Submission so that the Submission meets such Official Rules and/or Submission Guidelines. Sponsor is not obligated to use, publish, display or broadcast any Submission, regardless of whether Submission is a winning Submission.
By entering Sweepstakes, each entrant represents and warrants that: (a) it has all rights to the Submission and all contents and components thereof, and that entrant has obtained all rights, consents, and permissions, including, but not limited to, those of any persons that may have participated in Submission, necessary to grant the rights granted herein; (b) that the Submission was created specifically for Sweepstakes; (c) that the Submission, in whole or in part, has not been released commercially; (d) the Submission does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (e) the Submission is free and clear of any and all liens or claims with respect to the use of the Submission in the manner authorized in these Official Rules, and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever; and (f) the Submission is not and will not be defamatory, disparaging, libelous, pornographic or obscene.
All entrants, whether a Winner (as defined below) or not, agree that in consideration for being considered to enter this Sweepstakes, grant Sponsor and its representatives, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns, (a) the right, but not the obligation, to edit, adapt, reformat, rearrange, modify, combine with other pictures, items and/or materials, add to and/or customize Submission, and, if applicable to reverse engineer code provided in Submission; and (b) the non- exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, right and license to exhibit, display, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, and or otherwise exploit, the Submissions, and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, including advertising, promoting and publicizing Sponsor, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without any additional liability, obligation or additional payment of any kind to entrant or any third party.
Entrants agree to obtain, upon request from Sponsor, any documentation necessary to prove their unrestricted ownership in all contents of Submission and their right to use Submission as specified in these Official Rules. Entrants also acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall own all right, title and interest, including all copyright ownership, in any derivative works they may create from any element of Submission.
All Submission materials become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Submissions will not be returned and receipt of Submissions will not be acknowledged. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of Submission by Sponsor.
5. Prizes/Odds: There will be two (2) Sweepstakes winners (each a “Winner,” and collectively the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive the following prize (“Prize”): (i) one (1) Tablet compatible with the AT&T network; (ii) four (4) suite tickets to the AT&T Nation’s Football Classic game (the “Game”) in R.F.K. Stadium, 2400 E. Capitol Street, Washington, DC, 20003, currently planned for September 13, 2014; (iii) four (4) VIP passes to the AT&T Nation’s Football Classic Kickoff Rally on September 12, 2014 (“Rally”) and the AT&T Sound Stage at the Pepsi Fan Fest on September 13, 2014 (“Fan Fest”); (iv) round-trip coach – class (or equivalent) airfare for four (4) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home to a major commercial airport near Washington, DC (“Airport”) (specific airport locations to be determined by Sponsor based on availability); (v) two (2) hotel rooms for two (2) nights (double occupancy) in the vicinity of the Game (“Hotel”) from Friday, September 12, 2014 to Sunday, September 14, 2014; (vi) ground transportation to/from Airport and Hotel; (vii) ground transportation to/from the Rally and Fan Fest; (viii) ground transportation to/from Hotel and Game on Saturday, September 13, 2014; (ix) acknowledgement as a Winner on AT&T social media and on the Jumbotron during the Game; (x) interview sessions with AT&T on September 12 and 13, 2014 that will be included in the footage contained in the Vignette ;and (xi) inclusion in a video vignette (“Vignette”) produced by AT&T that highlights the Winner’s experience and explains why the Winner felt he/she should be selected to be a VIP at the 2014 AT&T Nation’s Football Classic. Said video vignette to be shot at the the Game, Rally, Fan Fest, and other locations and during such times as mutually agreed upon by Winner and Sponsor. Said video vignette will be released on The Bridge (the AT&T website located at http://www.thebridge.att.net/) after the Game. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Winner’s Prize is $4,440. The total ARV of all the Sweepstakes Prizes is $8,880. Each Winner’s Prize is provided by Sponsor. The odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Submissions received. If air travel is not needed in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, alternative ground transportation may be substituted for the air travel (and other ground transportation) noted above, and there will be no cash alternative. Every Prize will be awarded. Meals, beverages, gratuities, incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses relative to participation in the Sweepstakes (including acceptance of Prize) not specified herein and not included are solely each Winner’s responsibility. Hardware, programming and service may be necessary in order for a Winner to use his or her choice of said Prize, and obtaining such additional hardware, programming and services shall be the sole responsibility of each Winner. All arrangements are subject to change, availability, holiday, blackout dates and other restrictions. Trip arrangements cannot be changed by a Winner or their travel companions. If a Winner’s travel companion(s) has not reached the age of the majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides (“Minor”), the Winner must be a parent/legal guardian of said travel companion. A Winner and their travel companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time. Travel companion (or travel companion’s parent/legal guardian) of a Winner will be required to execute and return a liability/publicity release (unless prohibited by law) prior to the date of travel. Each Winner must respond promptly to Sponsor’s requests regarding travel arrangements. Each Winner and their travel companion(s) must provide own transportation to/from airport of departure. Each Winner and their travel companion(s) are solely responsible for obtaining any/all necessary travel documentation/requirements (including but not limited to valued photo I.D., passport, etc.) before departure. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Each Winner’s Prize is not valid for upgrades. All tickets issued in conjunction with each Winner’s Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. If a Winner chooses not to take a travel companion, then the travel companion elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Prize.
6. Winner Selection/Verification: The potential winners will each be selected in a random drawing from amongst all of the Eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about August 26, 2014 at 12 PM (EST). Administrator will call each potential winner and will allow 48 hours for a response from said potential winner. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If the potential winner does not respond within a 48 hour period of when the initial call was made and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable Eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. In addition, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to select an alternate winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. The potential winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity. In the event of non-compliance by the potential winner such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants grant to Sweepstakes Entities, except where prohibited by law, the full permission and authority to use entrant’s name, picture and/or likeness, biographical information, social media handles, voice and/or “Make Moves” message for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner(s) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. Prize (and/or Prize documents if applicable) returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize.
Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes entrants understand and agree that part of accepting the Prize requires each Winner to be photographed, recorded, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Sweepstakes without additional compensation, review, or approval, and each Winner must grant to Sweepstakes Entities, except where prohibited by law, the full permission and authority to use the name, nickname, signature, photograph, voice, likeness, footage, statements, biography and other identifying attributes of Winner, including those contained in said photographs, recordings, film, tape, and/or interviews of the Winner (“Recordings”), for trade, advertising, media, marketing and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, review, or approval. Furthermore, each Winner agrees and acknowledges that (a) all Recordings and each Winner’s contributions thereto shall be owned exclusively and perpetually by Sponsor; (b) that Sponsor Entities shall have the right to adapt, change, revise, delete from, add to and/or rearrange the Recordings or any part thereof; (c) that all revenues derived by Sponsor from the use, exhibition, distribution, licensing or other exploitation of the Recordings shall be the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor; and (d) that the sole right of copyright in and to the Recordings shall belong exclusively to Sponsor in perpetuity.
Furthermore, entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s agreement to, if chosen as a Winner, (a) permit and fully cooperate with Sponsor to produce a video vignette that features the Winner and tells the Winner’s story about how the Winner will “make moves” with the help of AT&T (said video vignette to be filmed at the Game, Rally, Fan Fest, and other locations and during such times as mutually agreed upon by Winner and Sponsor); (b) permit Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee to interview and record the Winner during the Rally, Fan Fest, and Game; (c) actively and cooperatively engage in said interviews and recordings; and (d) procure, on behalf of Sponsor, (i) the full permission and authority for Sponsor to use the name, nickname, signature, photograph, voice, likeness, footage, statements, biography and other identifying attributes of Winner’s travel companions participating in the Prize with Winner, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, for trade, advertising, media, marketing and publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, without additional compensation, review, or approval; and (ii) the right to photograph, record, film, tape and interview said travel companion(s) in connection with the Sweepstakes without additional compensation, review, or approval.
Each Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of each Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each Winner’s responsibility
To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive a Prize, the potential winner must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested by Sponsor and/or Administrator, within three (3) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, social media handles, biographical information and/or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; and (c) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, license, in perpetuity, commencing at Sweepstakes entry granting Sponsor and its representatives, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns the right to use the Submission as specified herein; and (d) any other release deemed necessary. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. If a potential winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential winner may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, and the Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed, and providing potential winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential winners will each be determined to be a Winner.
Travel companions participating in Prize with a Winner will also be required to sign (the travel companion’s parent or legal guardian if travel companion is a Minor) a Liability and Publicity Release that must be returned along with the Winner’s documentation as provided in these Official Rules within three (3) days of issuance. If any travel companion is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian and such parent or legal guardian must be the applicable Winner. If a Winner chooses not to take a travel companion or if any travel companion does not sign the documentation as provided in these Official Rules within the time frame specified then the travel companion elements of the Prize will be forfeited and the other elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to award the Prize. The Prize will be forfeited if a travel companion (or any parent or legal guardian acting on behalf of a travel companion) fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winners and their travel companion(s) agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Should the Winners or their travel companions act in contravention of venue rules and regulation or exhibit unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, Sponsor and/or Administrator may, at their sole discretion and without recourse, withhold all elements of the Prize that are yet to be awarded when the act or behavior is exhibited.
Each Winner and their travel companion(s) must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit the Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner and their travel companion(s) acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that Winners and their travel companions (or any parent or legal guardian acting on behalf of a travel companion) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prize that each Winner and/or their travel companions deem appropriate.
7. Prize Terms/General Terms: If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, lack of significant participation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes and to determine the Winners in its sole discretion. If Sweepstakes or any part of Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.makingmoves.att.net and the Prizes may be awarded to potential winners to be selected from among all Eligible Submissions received prior to any such event outside of the reasonable control of Sponsor in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely the Winner’s responsibility. The Prize is provided “as is”. The value of the Prize will be taxable to the Winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of Prize and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received or that have incorrect or inaccurate submission information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error0 which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner, in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, and the delivery of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner(s) or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules by the Winner will result in the Winner’s disqualification as the Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as the Winner will be immediately terminated. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
8. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by October 7, 2014. For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) Send a self-addressed stamped envelope (residents of VT may omit return postage) to: CSE, Attention: Make Moves: Be an AT&T VIP at NFC Sweepstakes, 150 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339; and (ii) write Winners’ List and/or Official Rules on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
9. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319
10. Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by CSE, 150 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339.